Langley Park Gardens
Set in the grounds of an historic Georgian Mansion with far reaching views over Montrose and Montrose Basin, are Four Walled Gardens containing 3 acres of Herbaceous borders, Fruit trees and feature beds, set in 27 acres of policies. A 20 acre Wildflower Meadow has tracks mown through to give access to the Wildlife Pond and Standing Stone. Ancient Trees add to the beauty of the natural landscape.
10% of entry fee is donated the to the MS Therapy Centre in Dundee
How to find us
Just off the A935 Montrose to Brechin Road 1.5 miles from Montrose. Buses stop at the bottom of the drive. Montrose Railway Station 3.2miles and a Cycle Path goes past the bottom of the drive
- Beautiful Walled Gardens containing 3 acres of Herbaceous Borders.
- Wildflower Meadow with mown walks to the Standing Stone and Wildlife Pond
- Large Historic Trees and Snowdrops
- Relax by the Pond and Fountain watching the fish and wildlife.
- Enjoy a Pot of Tea or Coffee with Homemade Cakes.
- Herbaceous Borders & Plantings
- Water Gardens
- Tree Collection/Champion Trees
- Autumn Colour
- Walled Garden
Opening TimesFriday: 10:00 - 16:00 Saturday: 10:00 - 16:00 Sunday: 10:00 - 16:00 also:
Other Dates and times by arrangement.
October - April. Check website for details.
Admission pricesAdult: Check website for details Child: Free Group Adult: Check website for details
FacilitiesPicnic area Car park Accessible parking Toilets Accessible toilets Wheelchair access Pushchair friendly Dog friendly Assistance Dogs
Tea, Coffee and Homemade Cakes available
AddressLANGLEY PARK HOUSE
We’re sorry there are no scheduled events at the moment. We’re always updating our site so please continue to come back and check