SGS 2021 Guidebook
The Scotland’s Gardens Scheme 2021 Guidebook – 90th anniversary edition
- Almost 500 gardens ranging from stately homes to small village cottages; allotments to therapeutic and physic gardens; from formal gardens to wildlife sanctuaries.
- Raising money for 225+ charities.
- Gardens with National Plant Collections and Champion Trees
- 80+ open by arrangement gardens – visit when it suits you
- Private gardens that are exclusively available to visit through Scotland’s Gardens Scheme
- Beautiful garden photographs and regional maps
Available from https://scotlandsgardens.org/buy-the-guidebook/